Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cover Letter


Carolina Zambrano
Av. Fuerzas Armadas
Maracaibo-Zulia State
Venezuela - 4002

Cell 999-999-9999
E-mail -
abcdefg@urbe.edu






Project Engineer

AMERESCO
Tempe, Arizona


June 28th, 2009

Dear Ms. Smith,

I am interested in applying for the Project Engineer position you have recently posted under Energy Efficiency and Renewable Technology on Monster.com.

I have learned that AMERESCO, has developed over $4 billion in energy savings solutions that help its customers utilize green, clean, and sustainable resources. As the largest independent energy services company in North America that continues to lead the industry into a smarter, greener future from conservation to renewable energy, I believe that AMERESCO is a company for the new generations I can grow with.

In environmental field studies, I have developed a project research study at the Rafael Belloso Chacin University called The Green Energy Savings Program that lead the school to $2 million dollars in energy savings and cost reduction of its facilities and had a great positive impact in the community.

Almost two years of experience working in the Human Resources Department with KM Logistics as a Bilingual Spanish-English Recruiter and GM assistant, I beleive that I have acquired a great set of skills and the background necesary to be a great adition to your engineers team and be an asset to your company.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and hope that you agree that my qualifications seem to be a match for this position. If so, I hope to schedule an interview at a mutually convenient time.

Thank you for your consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment